Waiting Room

Chat, discuss and debate all things BJD
Quiet and Insane

Re: Waiting Room

Postby Quiet and Insane » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Hooray! I hope they get to you quickly. :)
My family: Azrael | Valeriana | Tsukito | Nascence | Ragnar | Desmond | Iwan | Thorfax | Nocturne | Orphicus | Salmarnir | Malik | Nadir | Iselilja | Pariah | Claudio | James | Cain | Skull | Foxglove | Hyacinthe | Felix | Jin | Seina | Spade

Tuesday.N.Turner

Postby Tuesday.N.Turner » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:19 pm

Back in the waiting room once again~ XD I ordered myself a Feeple60 Moe Celine in tan as well as a few extra hands for her. She's going to be my pirate/Lolita girl, I've already bought her two outfits from DollHeart ^_^ Going to buy her wigs, eyes and shoes randomly while I wait for her.
ImageImage
Waiting For: -
In Progress: DikaDoll Paradise

LadyTakara

Postby LadyTakara » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm

i bought a Volks Yosd Rinon of DOA. I'm impatiently waiting for her to arrive!!!!
~ Blog~ dART ~ DoA ~ YouTube - RedBubble
Feel free to call me Cassie ^_^

Quiet and Insane

Postby Quiet and Insane » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:32 pm

I know know if I ever mentioned this, but my RingDoll guy arrived last year around September I think it was...I'm now currently waiting on a couple of random heads from Granado and DollZone.
My family: Azrael | Valeriana | Tsukito | Nascence | Ragnar | Desmond | Iwan | Thorfax | Nocturne | Orphicus | Salmarnir | Malik | Nadir | Iselilja | Pariah | Claudio | James | Cain | Skull | Foxglove | Hyacinthe | Felix | Jin | Seina | Spade

orchestralstab

Postby orchestralstab » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:06 pm

I've just bought my first doll, a Supia Lina direct from the company. Super excited for her to get here. I've heard about dolls getting stuck in customs in the US and parts of Europe; does that sort of thing happen in Australia?

Quiet and Insane

Postby Quiet and Insane » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:46 pm

As far as I know, it only happens if they're marked as being over $1000 in value. But that may have changed.

DevKimiko

Postby DevKimiko » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:52 pm

Well after doing a bit of cleanup of my current dolls I hit the buy button for the first time in a while and ordered an Iplehouse Zera! Looking forward to that new-doll excitement again :D

Iplehouse seem pretty fast so I'm hoping to get her in a week or two.

Kavarr

Postby Kavarr » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:18 am

Congrats on ordering DevKimbo! Iplehouse usually are pretty quick compared to the other companies.
I have just paid off a Doll Chateau Hugh on a K-08 body in white. No idea who i'm going to get to give him a face up yet and haven't got anything for him so now the search for wigs cloths etc begins. I imagine it's not going to be easy to find anything that will fit him.
Kavarr

DevKimiko

Postby DevKimiko » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:38 pm

Thankyou! Yeah I'd conditioned myself for so long to expect month long waits so I was kind of shocked to see they were only taking a couple of weeks? Efficiency, I love it.

Congrats on your doll too! Doll Chateau have so many cool unique sculpts. Blessedly I have a bunch of clothes already for my Iplehouse girl, but I feel the pain of having nothing that fits (My Zaolls are a little like that). It does sort of inspire you to want to make your own stuff though which can be fun. Or just that really nice satisfaction when you find something that fits :D

Kavarr

Postby Kavarr » Fri May 13, 2016 6:33 pm

Well I couldn't help it and have another boy (make that 2) coming home. I managed to get a Soom Dia LE (Lord of Jotunheim) in white with both elf and vampire heads. Dia is my favorite sculpt and I already have Indy who a standard Dia in NS. I am so excited and know I will end up getting another body so both can be complete dolls :)
Kavarr

Quiet and Insane

Postby Quiet and Insane » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:03 pm

Probably should have mentioned I'm waiting on a couple of IOS heads (Jaguar and Tauros), plus I have a new big DollShe boy on layaway (Grant Phillippe (Classic)).

Kavarr

Postby Kavarr » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:11 pm

Sort of forgot the waiting room so several have already arrived. Just waiting on a Fairyland tan Tika and ns Chloe (boy) and a Cuartosdolls Mobius (88cm snake) in black. Anymore and I will need to build and extra room just for my dolls so it really needs to stop here!
Looking forward to seeing your big guy irl Q&I. Damn those big guys are addictive!
Kavarr

Quiet and Insane

Postby Quiet and Insane » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:56 pm

Oh wow, I should probably mention that the heads arrived ages ago (they're amazing), and my Grant is here too!
Now I'm just waiting on a teeny-tiny Black Box Anubis. He'll be the replacement for my little Soom scorpion that I sold a few months back.

Oni-Chan

Postby Oni-Chan » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:10 am

*spazzing out*

After the Rollercoaster ride that has been the story of the Kagamine twins, my proxy seller has shipped mine off to me!!!

Is it too hopeful to hope that they arrive by friday? :p

ImageMy rin and len by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr
Vivi E.J Onion Lili Nailah
Hatsuko Mariko Emiko Kiyoko Chieko Yuuko Shizuko Shouta Sawako Tomoko Maiyuki Suzume Nae Madoka Hoshiko Tsubasa Nanami Melody Yuzuyu Rini Ari Satomi Asami Reiko Yumiko Kannazaria Serenity Elysse Mae Rin Len Miki Hitomi Noriko

Quiet and Insane

Postby Quiet and Insane » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:52 pm

Ooh that's exciting! :D

Return to “Discussion”