Aussie BJD Flickr Group

BJD news, updates and company promotions
LadyTakara

Aussie BJD Flickr Group

Postby LadyTakara » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:55 pm

Hey everyone.

I'm here to let you know that I have created a Flickr Group for Australian BJDs.

I think its a little sad that this forum has petered out, and I wanted there to be another place that we could all interact. As the gallery section here is the most active, and lets be honest, snaping a pic is easier than writing, i though a flickr group might be the way to go.

At the moment I have it set at 6 picture submissions per day, but if you feel that is too much/not enough then feel free to let me know.

Its also not a place for sales.

So if you have a flickr account (or want to get one) then please head over to https://www.flickr.com/groups/aussiebjd/

Have a great day everyone

Cassie ^_^
~ Blog~ dART ~ DoA ~ YouTube - RedBubble
Feel free to call me Cassie ^_^

Kavarr

Re: Aussie BJD Flickr Group

Postby Kavarr » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:11 am

It is sad as it was a good place for all us Aussie collectors. I think the facebook pages like Dolls of the World (which is Australian) and BJD Australia and New Zealand have become the place most of the local crew (including myself) mainly post now. Also meets are organised on there. The worldwide one called BJD addicts is also very active. I will have to check out the flickr site but I will need to rejoin as I deactivated mine ages ago.
Kavarr

Return to “News and Promotions”