Random Pic Spam!

For sharing photos of your dolls, BJD meets and photostories.
Quiet and Insane

Re: Random Pic Spam!

Postby Quiet and Insane » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:56 pm

I have no idea how many times I re-did those damn things in order to get them right. Sadly the one on his back needs a bit of a touch up as it's a little chipped (thank you bookshelf).

That makes him extra special then. :)
My family: Azrael | Valeriana | Tsukito | Nascence | Ragnar | Desmond | Iwan | Thorfax | Nocturne | Orphicus | Salmarnir | Malik | Nadir | Iselilja | Pariah | Claudio | James | Cain | Skull | Foxglove | Hyacinthe | Felix | Jin | Seina | Spade

Kavarr

Postby Kavarr » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:15 pm

Long time no see Paracosm. Sort of got busy and haven't checked in for a while. Lots of great pics to look at.
Anyway have a bit of monster spam....

Kavarr

Quiet and Insane

Postby Quiet and Insane » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:20 pm

They may be monsters, but they're still gorgeous. <3
My family: Azrael | Valeriana | Tsukito | Nascence | Ragnar | Desmond | Iwan | Thorfax | Nocturne | Orphicus | Salmarnir | Malik | Nadir | Iselilja | Pariah | Claudio | James | Cain | Skull | Foxglove | Hyacinthe | Felix | Jin | Seina | Spade

jenkat

Postby jenkat » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:52 am

Gorgeous boys, Kavarr & thanks for the tips on FB re. eye sizing for DC Adult boys! :aww:

jenkat

Postby jenkat » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:59 am

Most of my recent photos have been of OT dolls etc but did take some recently of Sylph (Sylph mark 2 as I had previously owned an Isaac via Soom when he was 1st released), my little Soom Isaac Faemon who came to me via a wonderful member of the local Sydney doll community. He's still blank (waiting for the summer humidity to die down) but just had his new eyes arrive recently & I love them - they're perfect for him & look great against Soom's Snow Blue resin!

ImageSylph&#x27;s new eyes - Makoeyes 18mm Dandelion series DAN-010 with pupil by Jen Kat, on Flickr

Quiet and Insane

Postby Quiet and Insane » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:55 pm

Those are gorgeous eyes jenkat! They really do match his resin. :)

I've had Azrael for two years now and I'm still captivated by how gorgeous he is. <3

Xanadu

Postby Xanadu » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:15 pm

My new arrival, Emmaline (Dollsbe Pomegranate).

Quiet and Insane

Postby Quiet and Insane » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:17 pm

Naww, very cute Xanadu! I like the print on her dress.

jenkat

Postby jenkat » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:59 am

Quiet and Insane Thank you! :heart: I love Azrael's face-up! Did you do it yourself?

Quiet and Insane

Postby Quiet and Insane » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:35 pm

Oh goodness no jenkat, that's his default. I don't think I'd ever be able to draw eyebrows that delicate! Thank you though, that face up is one of the reasons I fell in love with him.

Kavarr

Postby Kavarr » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:17 am

Just realized I haven't been on here for a couple of weeks. Sort of got caught up on the fb pages and DoA and neglected our little forum.
Those eyes look stunning Jenkat. Beautiful colour.
Wow 2 years already. Azrael is looking gorgeous as ever Q&I.
Cute pic Xanadu I love the little pram.
I got a new wig for Darrien at last (the old one drove me crazy) so now more pics of my rockers :)

Kavarr

Quiet and Insane

Postby Quiet and Insane » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:41 pm

Haha, thanks Kavarr! I can't believe it's bee two years already either...
Darrien's new wig looks gorgeous, and I bet it's super soft too! :heart:

delrio

Postby delrio » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:13 pm

Wasn't here for a while. Was busy and travelled a bit, in Australia for example ^_^
Here are some news of my resinous ones

Corentin wear the first home made look that I am a bit proud to show, specially the pants is the best that I have done.
He still don't have any shoes.
[img]<a%20href=[/img]Image" />
Aaliyah Seduced him with this robe en pieds de poule
[img]<a%20href=[/img]Image" />

Quiet and Insane

Postby Quiet and Insane » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:16 pm

Wow, those outfits look fantastic! Don't worry though, I still don't have shoes for my big Dollshe boy either.

jenkat

Postby jenkat » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:02 am

Sorry for the slow reply but Kavaar, thank you & love seeing those too boys of yours around. Looks like Darrien's new wig is blacker than the last one & love the length! Definitely suits him :D

delrio, I love the pants you made for Corentin, especially the pin-tuck detailing just under the knees. Did you make Aaliyah's dress too? It's very hard to find houndstooth pattern fabric in doll scale & great work there too if you did as it's not easy to sew for the curvier girls.

Return to “Gallery”