Random Pic Spam!

For sharing photos of your dolls, BJD meets and photostories.
Oni-Chan

Re: Random Pic Spam!

Postby Oni-Chan » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:05 pm

ImageStar wars by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

Daddy bought the girls some toys, theyre playing star wars. ^×^
Chieko is a ewok, yumiko has joined the dark side, Nanami is playing Han solo and Hatsuko has no idea what is going on....
Vivi E.J Onion Lili Nailah
Hatsuko Mariko Emiko Kiyoko Chieko Yuuko Shizuko Shouta Sawako Tomoko Maiyuki Suzume Nae Madoka Hoshiko Tsubasa Nanami Melody Yuzuyu Rini Ari Satomi Asami Reiko Yumiko Kannazaria Serenity Elysse Mae Rin Len Miki Hitomi Noriko

Quiet and Insane

Postby Quiet and Insane » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:43 pm

I love this! :D Your girls are always having fun. (Wow it's been quiet in here!)

Wednesday was Iselilja and Orphicus' first birthday :3

My family: Azrael | Valeriana | Tsukito | Nascence | Ragnar | Desmond | Iwan | Thorfax | Nocturne | Orphicus | Salmarnir | Malik | Nadir | Iselilja | Pariah | Claudio | James | Cain | Skull | Foxglove | Hyacinthe | Felix | Jin | Seina | Spade

Kavarr

Postby Kavarr » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:03 pm

I can't believe how quiet this place is now! I think everyone has moved over to facebook after the spammer invasion on here.

Great pic of your girls Oni!

Here is one of Eric just hanging around the kitchen

Kavarr

Quiet and Insane

Postby Quiet and Insane » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:58 pm

Yeah I think that's what's happened...ah well. :(
You'll get to see James soon Kavarr. I was planning on asking if you were free Monday, but I seem to have come down with a cold (right in the middle of PAX!) We'll just have to wait I guess...

My family: Azrael | Valeriana | Tsukito | Nascence | Ragnar | Desmond | Iwan | Thorfax | Nocturne | Orphicus | Salmarnir | Malik | Nadir | Iselilja | Pariah | Claudio | James | Cain | Skull | Foxglove | Hyacinthe | Felix | Jin | Seina | Spade

Oni-Chan

Postby Oni-Chan » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:04 am

I feel like doa and facebook are the go to nowadays. Im going to start trying to motivate peeps to come back here, haha ^×^

ImageNae mae by Shoujo Magic, on FlickrNae and Mae ♡

my Kagamine Rin and len have been shipped!!! I cant wait to have my 4 vocaloids together.

Also, itll probably have to wait til next year seeing its a huge project but i wanna do a photo shoot of all my singers/idols *o*

Nae, Mae, rin, len, reiko, asami, Elysse, melody, chieko *×* anyone else have photo shoots planned?
Vivi E.J Onion Lili Nailah
Hatsuko Mariko Emiko Kiyoko Chieko Yuuko Shizuko Shouta Sawako Tomoko Maiyuki Suzume Nae Madoka Hoshiko Tsubasa Nanami Melody Yuzuyu Rini Ari Satomi Asami Reiko Yumiko Kannazaria Serenity Elysse Mae Rin Len Miki Hitomi Noriko

Quiet and Insane

Postby Quiet and Insane » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:05 pm

I always have photoshoots planned...I just never get around to actually doing them. Ah well...one day. In the mean time, here's a photo of Azrael now that he's back from Russia with his gorgeous new face up! <3

Return to “Gallery”