It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:47 am

North of the Never Never

New to the hobby or just want to say Hi? This is the place to introduce yourself (and your dolls!)
  • Author
North of the Never Never

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 9:21 am

Hi there
I went looking for the Faireground, realised it was gone and that Paracosm had opened, so I figured I might as well jump in!
I'm one of the 2 collectors in Darwin, from our state of 4 collectors... :? One day maybe we will have more, who knows! But what we lack in numbers of people we make up for in numbers of dolls!
I have...a lot of dolls, around the 50 mark at the moment. I love visiting other states and trying to get to meets; I've met the Adelaide crew a few times, I've met Mon in Melbs and I've met a few Singapore people a few times. I hope one day people might come meet up with us here in Darwin, because you know....we can guarantee an interesting time! :lol: But in the meantime I will continue trying to meet collectors from other states whenever I leave the territory.

Thanks to the smash crew for giving us a corner of the webverse to play in!

Re: North of the Never Never

PostTue Sep 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Welcome!

Wow... 50.. O_O *mind is blown away*
Hehe, come and visit us Sydney-siders sometime! Then you can tick another state off the list XP You are doing very well so far with SA, Vic, NT.. 3 out of 7 states and territories! ^^

valee.anne

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 10:41 pm

50??! maaaaan.... I wonder if my family will ever get that big?! *waves* welcome :)

helene

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 10:49 pm

il_bello wrote:Hi there
I went looking for the Faireground, realised it was gone and that Paracosm had opened, so I figured I might as well jump in!
I'm one of the 2 collectors in Darwin, from our state of 4 collectors... :? One day maybe we will have more, who knows! But what we lack in numbers of people we make up for in numbers of dolls!
I have...a lot of dolls, around the 50 mark at the moment. I love visiting other states and trying to get to meets; I've met the Adelaide crew a few times, I've met Mon in Melbs and I've met a few Singapore people a few times. I hope one day people might come meet up with us here in Darwin, because you know....we can guarantee an interesting time! :lol: But in the meantime I will continue trying to meet collectors from other states whenever I leave the territory.

Thanks to the smash crew for giving us a corner of the webverse to play in!

Holyghost 50?!? Thats freakkin awsom !

pd1223

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 4:16 pm

50???? wow! that's amazing!
At Home: Harper (Only Doll Xiyu) Solara (Impldoll Dorisy) Night (Doll-Granado Davon) Mizuki (Iplehouse SID Aurora) Helga (Iplehouse EID Doria) Marquis Amon (Dollshe Saint Pure Body) Selene (Luts Tiny Delf Alice)

butterflybuttons

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 5:27 pm

Welcome! Your collection sounds amazing!
At home: RS Mei with Yao legs. Isabella Christine (IH Lonnie). Anastasia Louise (IH Audrey) ?? (IH Storm)

Return to Introductions