It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:07 pm

New Kids (LTF Chiwoo & Soom Lami/ LTF hybrid)

For sharing photos of your dolls, BJD meets and photostories.
  • Author

solarius

New Kids (LTF Chiwoo & Soom Lami/ LTF hybrid)

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 7:14 pm

I thought I'd show off my (sorta) new dolls.
This is Death, my brand new LTF Chiwoo. I was worried after seeing owner pictures of this little guy that I wouldn't like him, but my fears were unfounded. He's adorable and the fullset is beautiful. I keep patting his little ear hat because it's so soft!
and this is Leander, who's head isn't new but his body is. After 9 months he finally has a body, and his proper paws!
and one of them both together because they're cute
At Home: RS Feng, RS Song, RS Chun, RS Song, LTF Shiwoo, Delf Shiwoo, Soom Lami.S, LTF Chiwoo, Souldoll Eliot, PW Rabbit Goon, Crobi Jun, Delf Dambi, Volks Irvin, Obitsu 55, Batchix Orpheus
Tumblr Wig Commissions

pd1223

Re: New Kids (LTF Chiwoo & Soom Lami/ LTF hybrid)

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Death indeed is very adorable and Leander is super cute!!
At Home: Harper (Only Doll Xiyu) Solara (Impldoll Dorisy) Night (Doll-Granado Davon) Mizuki (Iplehouse SID Aurora) Helga (Iplehouse EID Doria) Marquis Amon (Dollshe Saint Pure Body) Selene (Luts Tiny Delf Alice)

solarius

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Thankyou! I'm really happy with both of them.
At Home: RS Feng, RS Song, RS Chun, RS Song, LTF Shiwoo, Delf Shiwoo, Soom Lami.S, LTF Chiwoo, Souldoll Eliot, PW Rabbit Goon, Crobi Jun, Delf Dambi, Volks Irvin, Obitsu 55, Batchix Orpheus
Tumblr Wig Commissions

butterflybuttons

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 8:56 pm

*sqwee* they are so adorable!
At home: RS Mei with Yao legs. Isabella Christine (IH Lonnie). Anastasia Louise (IH Audrey) ?? (IH Storm)

solarius

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Thanks! I was worried after seeing some owner pics that I wouldn't like the Chiwoo sculpt...but he's everything I wanted and he just fits the character perfectly. And of course Leander is happy to have a body...at long last!
Tumblr Wig Commissions

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 10:43 pm

Congratulations! They are both soooo adorable <3 Yes, his little ear hat exudes a "touch me, pet me" feeling XP

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 4:57 pm

they are both awesome... i love the face ups

solarius

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Thanks! I can't take any credit for the faceups though. the Chiwoo is default and the Lami was painted by the talented Pikelets.
Tumblr Wig Commissions

Return to Gallery